In addition to our suite of products, Prevention Partners’ staff members offer consultations and a la carte tools and services. Consultation possibilities include:
- Onsite review of your organization’s entire wellness environment with detailed feedback
- Review of your environment to include any tobacco cessation systems, employee health programs, and student health initiatives
- Analysis of data and review of vendor and partnership opportunities for building strong systems for employee health, school health, and quit-tobacco systems for patients
- Onsite training for select employees, with or without a license to one of our products (WorkHealthy, LearnHealthy, Patient Quit-Tobacco, and LeadHealthy)
- Private, virtual training (webinar) sessions
- Strategic planning session, onsite or remote, for creating a healthy initiative for your membership organization or corporation
To inquire about opportunities for consultations, contact Elina Urli Hodges, National Partnerships Senior Manager.